Rubber bands have many uses, but did you know they can be used to help dye Eastereggs? Here at Alliance, we're always looking for innovative ways to use our rubber bands.
Buying vinegar, food coloring and eggs are a no-brainer when it comes to dyeing eggs, but now you need to add a package of rubber bands to your list.
Rubber bands can be used to make fun striped designs on your Easter eggs!
Follow the steps below to make your Easter eggs:
1. Make hard-boiled eggs.
2. Fill bowls with water, vinegar and food coloring.
3. Wrap hard-boiled eggs in rubber bands.
4. Place eggs in the dye bowls.
5. Make sure both sides of the eggs get covered in the dye.
6. Remove eggs and take off the rubber bands.
This is a fun, family activity to do with the kids that will add variety to your normal Easter eggs! Next time you're at Walmart, Staples, Office Depot, Office Max or The Container Store, be sure to pick up a package of our rubber bands.
Comment pictures of your Easter eggs below!
(Photo from http://homeologymodernvintage.com/rubber-band-dyed-easter-eggs/)