If you’re like millions of Americans, “Be more organized” is on your list of New Year’s resolutions. While striving for organization is an admirable endeavor, without direction, you are unlikely to meet your goals.
According to researcher Richard Wiseman, 88% of people who set resolutions fail. This could be for several reasons, but one possibility could be a lack of vision.
For instance, you may desire to be more organized, but you do not know where to start or what that looks like. We’ve put together five specifics tips to help get you started in your house, at the office and in your garage.
- Need to keep all those holiday cards together? Our Corner to Corner band will help!
- You can also use Corner to Corner to secure file folders, boxes, magazines and more.
- Putting 2014 in the books? File Bands are perfect for archiving files.
- Storing those Christmas lights? Keep them neatly wound with Cable Wrapz.
- Hold cardboard boxes in place with our Big Bands.
Feel free to share more organization tips with us in the comments. Wherever and however you choose to be organized, we wish you all the best and hope you have a happy New Year!