Make your own geoboards with rubber bands and cardboard! If you’re looking for fun crafts for kids, this one is sure to be a hit. Kids can learn letters and shapes with these easy geoboards. You will need six squares of cardboard, glue, scissors, wooden dowels and colorful rubber bands.
1. Glue three of the cardboard squares together.
2. With the remaining three cardboard squares, poke nine equally spaced holes with scissors or a screwdriver.
3. Once complete, glue all six cardboard squares together.
4. Lastly, glue one wooden dowel in each of the nine holes.
5. Now you can start making letters and shapes by using the wooden dowels and colored rubber bands!
(Phooto from PBS)