Alliance Rubber is a leading manufacturer of custom EPDM extrusions and tubing. EPDM rubber, a polymer composed of ethylene propylene diene monomer, is the premier weather resistant synthetic elastomer. The long-term lifespan allows for fewer replacement parts, saving money in the long run.
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV, steam, water, and oxygen
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkali, and ketones
- Excellent heat resistance and aging
- Low temperature usage: -20°F to -60°F (-29°C to -51°C)
- High temperature usage: Up to 350˚F (UP to 177˚C)
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Good compression set
- Resistance to a wide range of fluids including water, ethylene glycol (anti-freeze)
The largest market for custom EPDM products is the automotive industry. Typical applications include radiator and heater hoses, window and door seals, wire and cable connectors, and weather stripping.