Custom Rubber Compounding
While most customers know Alliance Rubber Company for our reputation for producing the world’s finest rubber bands, we also provide quality rubber material to your specifications. Our years of creating and modifying formulas in-house have resulted in a library of hundreds of formulas to meet many different needs. If one of our formulas doesn’t fit your requirements, we can find one that does. We can also use your own specified formula.
Our rubber compounding division is especially equipped for natural rubber and polyisoprene synthetic rubbers, but can also assist you with thermoplastic elastomers, EPDM and Silicone compounds.
- Natural Rubber (NR): Good tear and abrasion properties and tensile strength
- EPDM: Good resistance to heat, ozone, and sunlight, and retains flexibility at low temperatures (NO CARBON BLACK)
- Silicone (SI): Good resistance to weather, ozone, and sunlight, and performs well in high heat and cold conditions
- Synthetic: Non-latex, superior ink adhesion, brighter colors, great tensile strength
Mixers and Mills
Our mixer and mill machines include:
- State-of-the-art minor batching system for tight tolerances (The only one is existence)
- 11D Banbury capable of large 238L batches with good dispersion rates
- 84” rubber drop mill
- 26,000,000 lb. Annual Capacity
- 110 Farrell Mixer
Our rubber compounding division delivers rubber material in strips from 2” up to 30”, depending on how the compound will be worked to create the end product.
- Food grade
- Color matching
- Gas- & Chemical-resistant
- Compression Set
- Variety of Colors