The Versatility of Rubber Bands
Since 1923, Alliance Rubber Company has focused on high-quality rubber products and packaging solutions. This commitment to quality is evident in everything we do, from the rubber products we provide and the state-of-the-art facilities we maintain, to the way we support our employees and treat our customers. Alliance rubber bands are trusted in food service, healthcare, commercial fishing, and military applications, among others. Our specialized packaging solutions and services are used extensively in the paper packaging industry as well.
Paper & Packaging Bands
Rubber bands can be used in so many ways, making it nearly impossible to categorize every use. For the paper and packaging industry, rubber bands offer an eco-friendly choice for packaging and shipping. Rubber is a renewable resource—the sap used to make it is harvested without hurting the trees it comes from, and after about 25 years of production life, those same trees can be used for timber. Furthermore, packaging bands can be used over and over again before being recycled or even composted.
At Alliance, we offer custom rubber bands for the paper and packaging industry. These bands can be customized to meet the unique closing and bundling needs of various paper and packaging applications. Our products include:
- Postal Bands. The U.S. Postal Service has the right to reject any packaging that they don’t believe will hold together during processing. It’s important to use trusted packaging bands to avoid shipping delays, and Alliance actually helped create the postal regulatory requirements in Federal Circular A-A 131B – Rubber Band Procurement Manual. We understand the level of quality required to meet USPS expectations to ensure your packages get processed and delivered intact.
- Newspaper and Circular Rubber Bands. We invented newspaper bands! Our founder, William Spencer, recognized them as a simple solution to stop newspaper pages from being blown around the neighborhood, and newspaper rubber bands were first used on the Akron Beacon-Journal. They’re still so popular today because they work—and they’re easy to use, available in a variety of colors, and cut to fit daily and Sunday editions.
- Printed Rubber Bands. Customize an order of bulk rubber bands with your name, logo, or other information, and use them to bundle products, add a gift with a purchase, or create a new promotion or simplified shopping experience. Your customers may use these bands again, and every time they do, they’ll see your name.
- Basic Commercial Rubber Bands. The possibilities are endless! Our bands are ergonomically correct and easy to stretch without sacrificing strength, so they can be used in an array of packaging and other applications. Our QC processes ensure that each band meets our exacting standards for quality and performance.
Custom Rubber Bands for Packaging
From basic commercial rubber bands to military-grade products, Alliance Rubber offers private-label manufacturing of rubber bands for our customers, especially in large quantities. Private labeling allows you to brand your necessary rubber products as your own, including aspects such as branding information, logos and more. Many industries utilize branded rubber bands, including:
- Health and beauty
- Food and beverage packaging
- Book packaging
- Product bundling
- Promotional wristbands
- Black light and digital image wristbands
- QR code bands
Our custom rubber bands are available in a wide range of colors, shapes, and sizes. They are ideal for use with automated systems and can also be used to incorporate tags. Other benefits include:
- Stop product damage. By effectively bundling and securing your products with our rubber bands, you can reduce the risk of product damage.
- Traceability. You can print product numbers and other information to increase the traceability of your products.
- Reduce costs. Rubber bands can be customized with lower rubber content to reduce overall costs.
Partner with Alliance Rubber
When your business uses rubber bands, you’re using the least amount of material. This reduces packaging footprint, improves your overall sustainability, and limits single use plastic waste. As your partner for custom bulk rubber bands, Alliance Rubber is committed to your satisfaction, offering quality American-made rubber products with quick turnaround times.
With our extensive capabilities and years of experience and innovation, we can help you compare packaging band types to make the best choice for your application. We maintain elevated standards regarding quality, plant sanitation, and safety, and we can deliver custom rubber bands to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more about our packaging bands and what we can do for you.