Product Innovator – Part 2
Throughout the submission process we hope accomplish 3 primary goals:
- Make the process understandable.
- Ensure that your product is considered in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Dedicate staff to act as an advocate and intermediary in the process (New Product Engineer).
Here are the steps in the process:
- Submit: After submitting your product, you can usually expect to receive a response from us within 2-3 business days confirming receipt and asking any clarifying questions.
- Summarize and Present: Our New Product Engineer writes up a summary of the invention and their view on the problem/solution, and presents that summary to key decision makers in a monthly meeting. Some products Alliance is able to make an immediate decision on; other products require some time to research and evaluate.
- License: Alliance will determine whether to license your product, and if we do, you’re off and running. If we don’t, then we will advise you of that decision.
- When you’re ready, click the “Submit Your Invention” button to get started.